Taylors Gold Coast Removals Moving Guidelines
Here are a few of our moving day tips and advice that we at Taylors Gold Coast Removals would like to share to better prepare you and secure your belongings before proceeding on your moving and removal plans.
Moving Day Tips
- Make sure cartons are packed, sealed and labeled properly. Remember: NEVER overlock carton flaps.
- Defrost fridge and freezer and ensure all water is drained.
- Make sure dishwasher and washing machine are drained and hoses are free of water.
- Ensure garden hoses are drained.
- Dismantle swing sets, beds, etc. if not already arranged to be done by a removalist.
- Use snap lock plastic bags for nuts and bolts and screws.
- Box or bag as many loose items as possible.
- Dispose of flammable goods.
- Make sure outer surfaces of BBQ’s are not greasy or slippery.
- Remove hooks and sinkers from fishing rods.
- Ensure paint tins are not leaking and their lids are secure.
- Drain fuel from whipper snippers and mowers.
- DO NOT water pot plants.
Other Things to Remember
While still planning your moving and removal plans, do contact the following offices before and on your moving day so that any service/s you are using or are subscribed to will not be impaired or discontinued:
- Australia Post
- Telecommunication service providers
- Electricity providers
- Gas suppliers
- Publication subscriptions
- Home delivery services
- Any organisation that has your postal address
- Vehicle Registration and Licensing Departments
Taylors Gold Coast Removals wants you to experience pain- and stress-free moving and removal services.
This is why we have provided you with these moving day tips as your definitive guide to ensure that your moving day is made more exciting and more relaxing to look forward to.
Contact Taylors Gold Coast Removals today to set your moving in complete comfort.